How I Spent My Winter Vacation

Hey there. It's been a while since I've been around these parts. Long story short, I've been busy being a new writer for Japanator. You can browse through my most recent posts here. If I may, I'd like to point you to a few that I'm most proud of so far.

Polysics Karate House Review In case you didn't know, Polysics is my favorite band of all times and spaces. They've just released a new album and are celebrating their 10th anniversary as a band. I'm working on getting an interview with them, but seeing as how Tofu Records has shut down, it's probably going to take some work.

My interview with Danny Choo. I've spent an awful lot of time sifting through the massive number of photos that Danny takes of various idols, anime figures and general nerdy otaku stuff. It was great to have a chance to talk with him a bit about his site and super cool Stormtrooper exploits. (Digg it here!)

The American Anime Awards attempted to award all Japanese anime available in America up to 2006. It was a hopeless cause to begin with, but they managed to fail even beyond everyone's expectations. (Digg it here!)

Japan is well known for it's various and numorus cute mascots. I rounded up a few that I found most interesting. Did you know that your OS is really a little girl?

I started off my Jtor posts with a real winner and managed to visually offend just about everyone. Sorry guys.

So there's that. I'm also busy with my two bands, and of course I have more game reviews on the way. Oh, make sure to check out the past reviews, as I've added (rather blurry) movies to all of the "MAME Vault" games.

0 comments: